Search Engine Optimization Services from a Top SEO Company
93% of online experiences begin with a search engine, and 97% of consumers go online to find local services. Is your company listed multiple times on the first page of search results for queries related to your products or services? If not, you’re losing leads and sales to your competition—guaranteed.
No matter what type of business you own, SEO must be part of your online marketing strategy. Learn about Blue Corona’s SEO services below, including what you get with our SEO services, what makes us different, and how to decide if you need help from one of the best SEO companies out there.
What Is SEO? HOW SEO SERVICES BOOST YOUR BOTTOM LINE
SEO is the process of editing and creating website content and code that ranks well on search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. First, your website must be coded so search engines can find and crawl it. Your website also needs to be fast, secure, and mobile friendly. Second, you need web page after web page of unique, remarkable, and optimized content. Third, you must gain citations, links, and references from other relevant and authoritative websites.
What's Included in Our Search Engine Optimization Services?
SEO companies like TecZoLive handle the day-to-day of monitoring and improving your online footprint, including making your website more visible in the search results and differentiating your brand across the web. We do this by including the following in our SEO services list:
PERFORMING A COMPETITIVE DIGITAL ANALYSIS
- Complete a competitive digital marketing analysis to see how you stack up against your top three competitors in the search results using our proprietary data tracking software
- Perform keyword research and identify the top sales-driving search terms and keywords in your market area and industry
- Establish your baseline for website code and structure, content, local visibility, and off-site citations, then compare it against your competitors to create an actionable, sales-driving plan
- Create actionable revenue goals and corresponding SEO plans
OPTIMIZING AND CREATING LOCAL CITATIONS (LOCAL SEO)
- Locate and audit existing citations across online directories like Yelp, Facebook, Angie’s List,and more, including industry-specific directories
- Optimize your company’s Google My Business page for your business address or service area, phone number, maps listing, and business hours
- Optimize your company’s Facebook page for local SEO best practices
- Discover, manage, and monitor local citation and backlink opportunities to build authority
OPTIMIZING WEBSITE CONTENT AND CODE
- Install advanced Google Analytics and call tracking
- Make your website fast, secure (optional add-on, but recommended), and mobile friendly (optional add-on, but recommended)
- Edit your website’s code and structure to be in-line with best SEO practices
- Edit and optimize your existing website pages for search visibility and creative content
- Perform conversion rate optimization on all website elements (like contact forms, buttons, navigational links) to ensure an optimal experience for your customers
MEASUREMENT AND ANALYTICS REPORTING
- Provide transparent revenue attribution and easy-to-understand monthly reports on the status and results of all your SEO campaigns, as well as what’s coming next
- Provide reports on tracked incoming phone calls, and analyze separately tracked phone lines for each marketing channel (optional add-on, but recommended)
- Monitor analytics on a daily basis to watch for anomalies, hacks, penalties, or other sales-damaging events
- And more
CREATING NEW WEBSITE CONTENT AND CREATIVES
- Publish targeted, well-written website content that improves your local search rankings and provides a seamless user experience
- Create SEO-optimized creative content assets like infographics & videos
- Optimize and create content for voice search and digital assistants
TRACKING AND TWEAKING YOUR SEO CAMPAIGN
- Monitor your keyword rankings, organic traffic, calls, and leads
- Monitor the keywords rankings of your competitors
- Monitor your top-three competitors
- Continually optimize and pivot your campaign for better performance over time
Should You Hire an SEO Company?
An SEO company handles the day-to-day tasks of monitoring your online presence so you can focus on other aspects of your business. If you’re like most business owners, you probably don’t have the time or resources to comb through pages upon pages of analytical data, rankings, and traffic patterns. Still don’t know if you fit the bill? If you meet any of the following requirements, your company can benefit from SEO:
- You want to grow your business
- You currently don’t know how your website is contributing to your bottom line
- You want your company to be found in a newly expanded market area
- You want more people to call you than your competitors
- You want more leads
- You want more sales
- You want to differentiate your business in the marketplace
- You want to ensure your company’s future growth
- You want to outrank your competitors in the search results
HOW LONG DOES SEO TAKE?
We’re glad you asked! You can usually see some sort of SEO success by the end of three to six months, but for certain industries with highly competitive search terms it can take up to six months to a year to see a dramatic difference. Once you get the ball rolling, though, it’s hard to stop.
Professional SEO Services for Small Businesses, Franchises, and Enterprise
LOCAL SEO SERVICES FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
If you’re looking for the best SEO services for small businesses, you’ve found the one you need. We specialize in local search engine optimization, or “local SEO.” Local SEO is the process of optimizing your website for customers in your service area. Let’s face it, for local businesses relying on customers in their community for new leads and sales, earning a number one ranking on Google could be the difference between a potential customer calling you or calling your competitors.
At TechZoLive, our local SEO services for small businesses maximize your online real estate on Google, Bing, and Yahoo for your most important services.
FRANCHISE SEO SERVICES
As a franchisee, you want your franchise to outperform your competitors in the area. The first step—attracting new customers. Blue Corona’s franchise SEO services help you do just that! Our franchise SEO services include:
- On-page optimization – Our team of local SEO specialists will work to maximize your search presence using on-page optimization techniques like schema markup, localized content, on-page technical optimizations, and more.
- Off-site optimization – We manage your off-site SEO by actively monitoring your backlinks, including nationally-syndicated business directories, niche or industry specific directory listings, and more.
- NAP cleanup and management – One of the most important aspects of your franchise’s SEO campaign is to show up in local search. NAP cleanup and management (managing your franchise’s business directory listings) identifies your unique franchise location from other franchises in your area as well as your competitors.
- SEO reporting – Your franchise will receive a monthly SEO report customized to your franchise location. We take a data-driven approach to your franchise SEO and will measurably improve your online marketing performance.
- A dedicated account manager – Your franchise will work directly with one of our in-house account managers throughout the duration of your franchise SEO campaign. We approach every franchise SEO campaign with an ownership mentality and treat your franchise as if it were our own.
ENTERPRISE SEO SERVICES
Is your company being outranked by smaller businesses? Blue Corona has helped many enterprise organizations apply their real-world authority on the web, increasing organic search rankings and measurably increasing organic traffic, leads, and sales from non-branded organic search queries.
As a large organization that has never invested in a high-quality enterprise SEO campaign, improving your company’s yearly revenue and net income can be challenging. Our enterprise SEO solutions include:
- Addressing site code and structure issues – Because enterprise websites are often massive in size, poor website hierarchy and organization can significantly impact your enterprise SEO campaign, and ultimately, your annual return on investment.
- Conquering content challenges – Enterprise-level websites are often much larger than those of local businesses. White papers, on-site content, videos, and more can clutter your website be suppressed on search rankings if not properly optimized. Let your content work for you and generate more leads and sales for your organization.
- Monitoring your off-site authority – As a large organization, your website naturally earns a high volume backlinks and citations. Enterprise SEO from Blue Corona
Questions to Ask an Agency Before Hiring Them for Search Engine Optimization Services
Not all SEO companies live up to their promises of more traffic, better rankings, and more leads. Some SEO firms achieve results, but they do so using “black-hat SEO” techniques. These unethical strategies can hurt your website’s rankings—and ultimately your business.
Before selecting your SEO company, make sure to ask the following questions:
- What’s in my current contract?
- What’s the process if I cancel?
- How will we communicate and how often?
- Do I have full access to my site and Analytics/Adwords accounts?
- Will I own my website?
- Do you provide guarantees?
- Have you done work like this for companies similar to mine?
- What contracts and options are available? How do I determine the right budget?
- What are all your fees and payment options?
Avoid any search engine optimization services that “guarantee” any of the following:
- Overnight rankings
- Doubled traffic within a certain amount of time
- Instant leads
- Search engine submissions
- A certain amount of backlinks in a certain amount of time
- Any sort of ROI projections
SIGNS OF BLACK HAT SEO
A red flag should go up anytime an SEO company makes certain claims or promises about results. The SEOs that give our industry a bad name for gaming rankings do it by:
Why Select TechZoLive Over Other SEO Companies?
At TechZoLive, we try and let our clients speak for us. Take a look at our search engine optimization reviews and hear straight from them why we are the best SEO company for your needs. Above all, everything we do comes from the perspective of a business owner, and we treat your business like our own.
- YOU DON’T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT LONG-TERM CONTRACTS. We won’t handcuff you for a specific amount of time. Ever.
- YOU’LL OWN EVERY SINGLE DELIVERABLE, FROM YOUR WEBSITE TO YOUR CONTENT. Some SEO companies won’t let you keep your work when you leave. Not us.
- YOU’LL OPTIMIZE YOUR MARKETING COSTS. Everything we do is tracked, measured, and analyzed for improvements. This lowers your costs and raises results.
- YOU GET THE PEACE OF MIND THAT WE WILL BEND OVER BACKWARDS FOR YOU. SEO is a long-term investment, which is why we believe in building partnerships, not acquiring clients.
- YOU GET A DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER to be your guide, as well as a support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated (US-based) copywriter.
- YOU GET DETAILED MONTHLY REPORTS (you can actually understand) that connect SEO performance to your bottom line.